You like to get involved and want to show what you’ve got?
Are you open, communicative and in a good mood?
Be part of the Buskers Festival 2022 as a crew member!
The registration will start soon.
Our team needs reinforcement in the following areas:
- Logistics and technical assistance (fitness and interest in technology are an advantage)
- Spot support (For attentive people with an overview just the right thing)
- Children’s spectacle support (If you are good with children, this is the right job for you)
- Information booth support (Reliability and stress resistance are welcome)
- All-round assistance (For solution-oriented people with a quick grasp of things)
- Backstage assistance (Administrative tasks, computer skills are an advantage)
- Driver / Transporter (Experienced in handling medium-sized transport vehicles)
- Environment (For guardians of our “green event” regulations)
- Blind guides (Get a short training if no experience available)
The festival will take place from Friday 09/09/2022 to Sunday 11/09/2022 from 2pm – 10pm every day. Our crew starts their services on the festival weekend between 10 and 12 o’clock and usually ends between 23 and 24 o’clock.
For the set-up and dismantling days (07.09., 08.09., and 12.09.) we are always looking for helping hands in the areas of technology/logistics or drivers/transporters, especially late in the evening or early in the morning.
Of course, we design all duty rosters as varied as possible and try to accommodate the wishes of our crew, because we know exactly how exhausting the work at our festival can be and how important you are for the success of our festival!
As a thank you you will get from us:
- The official Buskers Crew outfit (crew shirt, bag, ID card and helper handbook)
- A certificate of participation and a thank you letter for your resume
- Free entrance to all Buskers events
- An exclusive Buskers closing party for the crew only
- Lifelong thanks
Food and drinks will of course be provided and if you are coming from outside Vienna we will be happy to offer you a place to sleep after consultation!