Application as a crew member
You like to engage and want to show what you have on it?
Are you open, communicative and in a good mood?
Join Crewmember at Buskers Festival 2020!
Our team needs reinforcement again in the following areas:
- Logistics and technical assistance (physical fitness and technical interest are an advantage)
- Spot care (for communicative people without fear of contact exactly the right thing)
- Children’s spectacle care (who is good and happy with children can be asked here)
- Information stand support (reliability and confident appearance are welcome)
- All-round assistant (for solution-oriented people with a quick grasp of a wide range of tasks)
- Backstage assistance (Various administrative activities, experience at major events is clearly an advantage)
- Driver / Transporter (Experienced in handling medium-sized transport vehicles)
- Guided tours for the blind (get a short introduction if no previous experience)
- Environment (For guardians of our “green event” regulations)
The festival takes place from Friday the 11.09.2020 to the Sunday the 13.09.2020 daily from 14 – 22 o’clock. Our crew starts their services on the festival weekend between 10 and 12 o’clock and ends usually between 23 and 24 o’clock.
Of course, we arrange all rosters as varied as possible and try to respond to the wishes of our crew, because we know exactly how exhausting the work at our festival can be and how important you are for the success of our festival!
As a thank you you get from us:
- The official Buskers Crew Outfit (T-Shirt, bag, ID-Card, helpers manual)
- A certificate of participation and a letter of thanks for your CV
- Free admission to all Buskers events
- An exclusive Buskers graduation party just for the crew
- Lifelong thanks
For food and drinks is of course also taken care of and should you arrive from outside of Vienna, we will provide you with a bed on request!